Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cim error - SLD_CLIENT_EXCEPTION CIM_ERR_FAIL

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm receiving the following errors:

SLD_CLIENT_EXCEPTION: AbapSLDRequestHandler.getObjectServer(): CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

trying to create CIM Client: SLD host = SLD port = 5NN00SLD user = PIDIRUSER

I'm following this link:

CIM client generation for NW 7.0

But I don't see anywhere how to do this on NW 7.1. I cannot find the specified path in NW 7.1.

I go to this path:

NWA --> Operations Management --> Systems --> Start & Stop --> Select Java EE Services

Filter by SLD Data Supplier. I select it but I don't see any runtime entries. I also don't see this in the "Destinations" section under the NWA 7.1 either.

This is the path given for NW 7.0..

In the Visual Administrator, choose Cluster ® Server ® Services ® SLD Data Supplier ® Runtime ® CIM Client Generation Settings

If anyone can point me to the right path for NW 7.1 that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply, but according to that document I am okay. I haven't made this change:

-

To change the default SLD in SAP NetWeaver Administrator, go to Configuration Management u2192 Security Management u2192 Destinations.

4. Change the connect parameters in HTTP Destination to SLD_Client.

---

I haven't made any change and this points to the PI system. I've checked these destinations many times. They all point where they are supposed to. The user credentials are fine but the user is not PIDIRUSER or PIAFUSER in the destination.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the status of sldcheck in your PI system ? Is everything green there ?

Thanks

Sunny

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. I've checked both SLDAPICUST and SLDCHECK. Everything is fine. I don't know where it would be trying to use the PIDIRUSER or the PIAFUSER.

Edited by: George Hamilton on May 18, 2010 6:36 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to abap stack of your PI system

run tcode :- SLDAPICUST and check what details are maintained there.

Thanks

Anil