cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Color for several system with sap gui 7.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i had downloaded the sap gui 7.20 an installed. In our firm we have 3 three system, D, Q and P. Previously with sap gui 7.10, the several system has a seperate color, because it is better for distinguish. Now, how i can do that with sap gui 7.20?

Regards abap_begin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on the theme you or your users are using. With the SAP Signature Design, you cannot change the colors.

You can however, change the theme to Tradeshow and then go in and modify the colors as needed and save them.

For Example:

Options / Visual Design / Color Settings

You can select tradeshow and then modify and save each system named: Dev, Prod, Qual. or whatever you choose.

Then when you are in the respective system, you can change the color to match the system you want off the saved colors. This will hold when you log out and back in.

The only draw back is, you won't be able to use SAP Signature Design as this has been documented. The other item I am not sure about is if it must be done to each machine. We do not use an Installation Server, so I am not sure if the settings must be done on each machine or if they can be done centrally and then propagated out.

Regards,

Zecher

Answers (0)