Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLD button in the work area

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

When Buyer can HOLD (button ) functionality .

even we add sc item into the workarea sc is available for buyer forever . Why HOLD functionality is required for the BUYER.

What is the SAP definition for thiS HOLD functionality in cock[pit work area.

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Muthu,

If you inserts a SC in the work area and not to take any action and to navigate for other services ITS and to return to the SOCO that SC won't be more in the work area.

But if you when inserting SC in the work area and to select HOLD, you can navigate for other services and when SC returns it will continue in the work area.

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pedro !!

for example

sc 1000/1 - i added to work area (by Muthu) and others can not source other than Muthu . so pedro and matew can not source.

it internal meaning is that other BUYERS are protected that cart .

--

1000/1 taken to cockpit and put HOLD by Muthu , now pedro and mathew can not search and assign this cart into their workitem.

PLEASE CORRECT ME MY ASSUMPTIONS IF I WERE WRONG.

Muthu

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

No.

Pedro and Matew will go yes to do the source.

The functionality of Hold just makes possible to navigate you for other services without having the reverse-work again of inserting in the work area.

For example:

I already inserted in my area of work 30 Shopping Carts and I need to access BBP_MON_SC to confirm an information. For not having the reverse-work again of inserting in SOCO 30 SCs, I define them like HOLD.

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

You should try MANUALLY running update reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and recheck.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew