Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mode of Transport - Border field in SAP r/3 3.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I need an help

I have a issue where the field ModeofTrnsprt-Border (EIKP-EXPVZ)) needs to be populated automatically in the Foreign Trade Data section of the Header of the Delivery. User is able to get this value populated automatically in some of the deliveries for the same plant but for some of the deliveries in the same plant, he needs to enter the value manually

Now the user wants to have the value in this field populated automatically.

but the issue is that we are using r/3 3.1 system where I am not able to find exactly where the configuration needs to be done.

In SAP r/3 4.6 and above this can be done in

SPRO>S&D>Foreign Trade/Customs - Transportation Data

1. Define Customs Offices

2. Define Modes Of Transport

3. Define Valid Combinations: Mode of Transport - Customs Office

4. Default Values For Foreign Trade Header Data

but in 3.1 system we dont have such options, we dont have Logistics and Execution also in in SPRO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vibhor

Please see under Sales and Distribution/Transportation/Basic transportation functions.

Till release 4.0B, Shipping and Transportation was part of SD. Somewhere around 4.6 or so, it became a separate module/section. Take care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra

I looked at the IMG and under S&D -> Transportation -> I just have the folloing options

Define Number Ranges for shipments

Define Transportation Relevance

Define Blocking reasons for shipments

Define Shipment types

Shipping deadlines

Maintain Standard selection variants for shipment list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Vibhor, I was trying to answer you from memory and I may not be correct. I don't have access to a 3.1 system as you do. I think the whole functionality of Foreign Trade went through a thorough change from release 4.0 B and so the items you are looking for might not be there in 3.1 at all. But check under Foreign Trade once before you lose hope. Also post an OSS message.