cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP forecast alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have diagnosis group configured to flag MAD upper limit as 100. Alert Monitor has error threshhold of 20 %. Alert monitor forecasting profile is assigned to planning book.Correct planning book/selection is assigned in the alert monitor.

After the statistical forecasting run, the log shows MAD as 600 and a remark that MAD is "too high" . This is as expected.

However I do not get forecasting alert either in Alert monitor or Planning book.

Thanks in advance for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DsaAnton ,

Try this:

1. Go to the Application-Specific Alert Profiles using the t-code sapapo/amon_setting

2. Go to change mode of your Forecast alert profile, under the 'Selection' tab, open menu 'Demand Planning - Forecast Alerts'

3. Check 'ON' the MAD upper limit exceeded and also make sure to enter a value , lets say 90 under red color tab 'Threshold for error' by clicking on the bar next to Variance in % >

4. Save the settings and go back to Planning book and from under settings at the top, assign the user to Alert profile

5. Run the Forecast and see if there are any alerts

Let me know if this helped

Hari Vomkarey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

I had gone through the steps you mention or the prerequisites before. That is the reason the issue is puzzling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DsaAnton,

Please check whether all the prerequisitie settings are

configured based on the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/44/cf893744ce9c71e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.