Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR* Transactions in Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

When I run SUIM to locate the role which provides access to certain S_ALR* transactions, I am presented with a few of them. I use the option with S_TCODE object and not via the menu.

However, when I go into the role and check the S_TCODE field, the transactions are not present there !!!!!

The role is current and no open fields, am I missing something obvious ? I just cannot seem to get my finger on it, if it is so !

Regards,

AJS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must be using the Roles--> Complex Selection Criteria to get the result. Kindly check if you are entering the TCODES in the TCD Field for the S_TCODE Auhtorization Object ( Entry Values TAB) or directly entering them in the Transaction Code Field and giving the value S_TCODE in the Authorization Object field .

Give the value S_TCODE in the Object 1 field, press on Entry values and then give the values for the TCODES. Then execute the report.

You can also get the result from SE16--> AGR_1251. In object give the name S_TCODE, in Field give TCD and in low you can give the names for the TCODES and execute. This will also provide you with the correct result.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manisha

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must be using the Roles--> Complex Selection Criteria to get the result. Kindly check if you are entering the TCODES in the TCD Field for the S_TCODE Auhtorization Object ( Entry Values TAB) or directly entering them in the Transaction Code Field and giving the value S_TCODE in the Authorization Object field .

Give the value S_TCODE in the Object 1 field, press on Entry values and then give the values for the TCODES. Then execute the report.

You can also get the result from SE16--> AGR_1251. In object give the name S_TCODE, in Field give TCD and in low you can give the names for the TCODES and execute. This will also provide you with the correct result.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manisha

0 Kudos

Helped thanks !

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe this recent thread applies to your case as well: