cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process and Forms Get datas from form to workfow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

In my HCM forms and process, I have some fields. So at runtime Approver will enter some inputs on it. Example [Dependent details - Spouse, child names].

It will stored temporary in the workflow, and finally will update in the system.

Now my question is where the data's strored in the workflow. I need the data's entered by the Approver, to check some validations.

So how to get the data's entered in the Form to the workflow.

Please help me on this,

Helps will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini,

I am not a Workflow consultant, but as for my knowledge, the data will get stored in 'Workflow Container'. The data can be read using some standard Function Modules.

-Prabhakaran TK

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wrong.

Data for HCM P&F is not stored/passed in the workflow. That's actually one of the old issues with PCRs which HCM P&F replaces. Data is "stored" in CASE Mgmt.

Past that......Otto is right, so I will reserve the right to offer up any more information.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini

I need to redress my balance of posts/points and since this a question I think I can answer,. here you go...

I believe you need to add in the standard WF task TS179000110. This enables the form data to be brought into the WF container, 3 fields at a time.

This is fully documented in the [sap help |http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/42/f290701e5132c3e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Cheers

Ian

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forum Points: 0

-

> 188 posts and 0 points can be the reason for 0 answers. Fix your "balance" if you hope for more. Otto