cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reduce the length of PageHeader

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed few webdynpro application.In each iViw i given the UI element Page Header and number of text element and corresponding input field. So because of this the length between the text and the input field is looking very wide . In my case input field is started from the end point of the Page Header length.I want to reduce the length of the Page Header as well as the length between the text and input field.

So what change we can make in property editor for getting the above requirement? Any useful answer will highly appriciated.

Thanks,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What I understood from your problem is that there is big gap between the UI elements like label and inputfield. That is why I asked you to put the UI elements in a transparent conatiner and change the relevant properties. This is done to arrange the UI elements on screen.

Try to put the elements into the container and see the difference in alignement.

In order to change the width of pageheader, put some value in width property say 40pix or 40%.

regards,

amit bagati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Got the solution.Thanks for your very effective input.

Thanks,

Kundan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Place your UI elements in a transparent container with layout selected as Matrix Layout and stretchedhorizontally property set to false. Elements inside the container which are placed at the begining of a row should have "layoutdata" property selected as MatrixHeadData and rest of the elements in the same row should have "layoutdata" property set as MatrixData.

hope this resolves your problem

regards,

amit bagati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain which UI element property i should change.I want to reduce the length of the page header.At the mean time i want to reduce the gap between the text and input field.

Thanks,

Kundan