cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex printing in Smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is printing one text at the botttom of every page except last page, when user selects 'print on both sides' option

otherwise no text will be displayed. Is there ay coposer parameter or printer setting related parameter to check this one?

My thought is that there is some compose parameter for no.of copies user selects....similar to this is there any variables or parmaters ?

please help me...

Thanks in advance...

Madhavi T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On every page in the smartform, in the output options, you can set the print mode (Simplex, duplexu2026).

Regards,

Selvakumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for giving this answer. But through this solution we only set printing mode as simplex or duplex means printing on one side or both sides. Here requirement is at the time of printing user selects printer properties like print on both side. Suppose if user selects that then we have to print text 'Continue on reverse Side' at the bottom of every page except last page.

If user doesn't select that, no need to print this text. Is there any compose or control or screen variable or any other variable to check this ?

Please Help me.

Thanks in advance.

Madhavi T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could create a condition for printing the text on the conditions tab.

Maybe you can set a variable to 'X' when the user selects print on both side. Then use this variable as your triggering point to

print the text 'Continue on reverse Side' at the bottom of every page and blank on the last page.

br

Ranilo