cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RFCAFWExpection: lo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are doing a RFC to file scenario. it works fine in DEV and QA. but in production sporadically it shows commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RFCAFWExpection: lo error in SM58.

I have refreshed the cache and all the necessary componets like Sender C.C, receiver C.C, Receiver determination, interface determination, sender agreement and receiver agreement is present.

how to solve this issue. its production issue. pls help ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you go thru this?

Also check if you have transported the sender agreement and if the setting in the SA are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Sender agreement is present and the values are also correct. I have given sender's communication component, interface name, namespace and sender c.c and software component version in the sender agreement.

Also the Registered server program exists in SMGW transaction and the RFc destination also works fine.

we are facing the same problem for all the RFC - File scenario in PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone help me on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do check your BS in SLD all the paramters are correct(CLNT).

Regards

Ramg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ECC's business system has Technical System,Client number and Logical System Name.

Also the same is reflected in BS of Integration Builder. it has the logical system, R/3 system and client number in Adapter specific identifiers.

Can you also let me know how to check the complete error message in Tcode SM58. when i double-click on the error it just shows "Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException:lo". how can i view the full message

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you are transporting from DEV to QA. The RFC parameter like user name and password will change. Check the User name and password for the RFC in QA system. Can you post the full error msg. we are seeing only the half of it

Regards,

Balaji

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also check the other RFC parameters like application server name and system are mentioned as per the QA system

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had 3 hosts in PRD PI and the program id was registered in all the 3 servers, so there was no uniqueness.

when we changed the program id for specific server, it started working fine.