cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form with Migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

I want to attach a smart form out put type with migo .. when we print that out form should displayed ... kindly help that for which program i make a Z copy and where should i attach that Zprogram and Smartform in SPRO .....

Regards

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the application type ME,

use the output type WE01. In this u assign ur Zform and use the subroutine ENTRY_WE01 to write ur z code

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u tell me that what is the path to find that application ??

regards

Ammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go for the NACE transaction there u will find ME application type, Output type WE01 select this output type and go for Processing Routines to get the Program Name and Smartform Name.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have screen in front of me ... i selected We01 and click on processing routines .... where i found different options i have different boxes with name processing1 processing2 etc .. at processing1 there is standard attachment Program SAPM07DR , Form routine ENTRY_WA01 and form WA_SCHEINVERS1 . should i make Z copies of all that and attach at processing 1 block or i should attach at processing2 box ????

2nd thing in which include of sapm07dr i have to call my smart forms ???

Regards

Ammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Developed Zsmartform is to be placed in the Smartform name and the Driver program need to be copied to Z with all includes.

The following link shows how to copy a std program to ZProgram.

[]

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vija for that much support .. my last question is i copied SAPM07DR to ZSAPM07DR with all includes can u tell me that in which include i should call my smart form ???

Regards

Ammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to copy the Forms Entry_wA01 into Z its a Subroutine

Just Find in Main Program by going to Find Button in the Std menu Bar 'ENTRY_WA01'. U can find this in Include ZM07DRENT.

In the Perform PERFORM LESEN USING NAST-OBJKY. Write your Select query regarding ur tables u used.

In the perform PERFORM AUSGABE_WE01. you cal ur Smartform and comment all the Open forms , Start form , Close Forms logic.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Answers (0)