cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm quantity 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the MMBE sufficient stock is shown, but schedule line tab in Va01 the confirm quantity shown zero,so when I go to vl01n the error is shown no schedule line due for delivery.So how I solve this Problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I believe your stocks are confirmed to other sales orders and which are not deleivered. Due to that reason you can see the stocks available in MMBE and in your Sales order you see as Confirmation as 0.

Try to delete the sales orders which are not going to be delivered. or You post some stock (increase to max no to see the result) in the plant Ex: another 2000 qty. Now you try. Your sales order confirms the stock. Its purely because of nonavailability of stocks.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh durgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in the sales order Header Procurement screen,and then check in the materail master any,if Reserved

Thanks,

venkataswamy

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from all checks which told before me. please go to MMBE and double click on the storage location stock. if it is a project stock it must have been in any WBS element. that same WBS element needs to be in your sales order line item account assignment.

Regards,

0 Kudos

You may trace back the available qty by using CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check if the material requires sales order stock. If yes, then post sales order stock with special indicator E in MB1C, MTO / CTO items require sales order stock.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the material is there any Reservation and also check the total quanitty

MB23 - Display Reservation

MB24 - Reservations by Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any kind of reservation is maintain in the particular material and sufficient total quantity is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to sales order line item .

Display Availability screen:

Click on display total records.

Here you can see that against which order how much quantity is reserved and how much is available .

If you want to un reserve them go to change mode of that order and put a delivery block .so that for your sales order quantity is available.

Please post ur feed back on this I hope this will resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this: Check which is the storage loc assigned to your shipping point in OVL3. Check if stock is there against that particular storage loc in MMBE. If no, then post stock against that storage location in MB1C.

Also check if the material requires sales order stock. For CTO cases, you will need to post SO stock in MB1C with special stock E.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ovl3 assign storage location with shipping point and MB1c stock is there in particular storage location, but still confirm quantity shown zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE , check if any stock is showing in Schedule for Delivery.In that case , it will not allow to do any further Delivery.

Best Regards,

Ankur