cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jsp page using jar file - MII 12.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a jsp page in MII Workbench which is using some jar files.

When I try to run this page.. it gives me a compilation error as its unable to find the jar getting used in the page.

Can anyone tell me where do I need to upload jar files which are being referred by this jsp page.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Neha Maheshwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You can do it very easily importing the jar file into a web folder on the MII workbench.

Then you can reference the jar file on the jsp or html page dragging and dropping the jar file onto the html editor,

at the end you should get something like this:

<applet archive="/XMII/CM/<project name>/<jar filename>" code="<class name>" width=600 height=430>

The jar file is store on:

<project name>/WEB/

The /WEB/ foder has to be excluded on the archive path: archive="/XMII/CM/<project name>/<jar filename>"

You just need to use the MII Workbench.

Regards,

Manuel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will need to ask an administrator to put the jar files in the Java classpath of the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Could you tell me the complete path where we need to put this jar file.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Following the instruction in note 1294013 related to xalan libraries should help you solve your issue,

Cheers,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have access to SAPNetweaver Developer Studio, you maybe could follow this guide:

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-102868

I have not testet it, but it should be a standard deployment of a jar module i guess...

/Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

1. On the SAP xMII Administration Menu, choose System Management ® Custom Actions.

2. Click Upload.

When the dialog box appears:

a. Browse to the location of your custom action's assembly .jar file and select it.

b. Browse to the location of your custom action's dependency .jar files and select one.

Repeat this step for all required dependency .jar files.

3. Click Save.

Your custom action's .jarfile appears in the Custom Actions list with a status of Not Deployed.

4. Click Deploy.

When you click Deploy, the server is reset. User sessions are not interrupted; however, programs, such as transactions and queries, that are being run are interrupted.

5. To update the status values, click Refresh.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.