cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Tablespace Does not exist error while Installing RWD uPerform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to install RWD productivity pak. I am trying to install all the 3 components (Database, Search and Application Server) in a Single box. I finished installing the database as mentioned in the administration document. And also the search server.

When I was trying to install the application server, I got a error in the phase where database details should be given.

The error is 'SPECIFIED CONTENT TABLE SPACE DOES NOT EXIST IN THE DATABASE'

But I have given USERS as content table space. I queried the database and USERS table space exists in the database.

Even i created a table space called CONTENT and tried giving that. Still i got the same error. I couldn't find solution for this anywhere neither in the downloaded documents nor in forums.

Please help if any one have faced similar issues or any one has the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Vadivelan.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadivelan and Renu,

Please note that we now have a new forum created for SAP Productivity Pak / SAP Productivity Composer.

The link is

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I managed to found solution for this problem. The problem was with the user name that was given.

It should be Oracle System user id and password to be given before this step. I successfully installed everything in a Single Box

Thanks and Regards,

Prasnnaa.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same error during the installation of RWD productivity pak.

The error is 'SPECIFIED CONTENT TABLE SPACE DOES NOT EXIST IN THE DATABASE'

As suggested by you, I am trying to use "system" user id to connect tot he database. The Database test connection is successful but i am not able to proceed to the next step. I get the below error

"The Database User cannot be the SYSTEM account.

Kindly suggest a way forward.

Thanks,

Renu