cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sm51 not able to see work processes of apps servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have CRM2007 with one central instance and four apps servers and oracle database server

we have ABAP+JAVA AS on all the servers

after loggin in apps server three(apps3), when we run sm51 it displays all the the apps servers and when we click on apps server4, the session hangs. similarly if i login to apps server four(apps4) and try to see work processes of apps3 it hangs.

Rest other apps servers(apps1 and apps2, central instance) i am able to see work processes all the servers though sm51.

also i am not able to run rz12 from both apps3 and apps4 but can run rz12 from rest other i.e apps1 and apps2

would like to know what could be the issue..

Regards

Jayant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This usually happens when the ports of the application server are not maintained on the services file of the CI and viceversa.

Make sure that you have distributed the required ports in your landscape in the services file and that all your servers are listed in the hosts file.

That should fix the problem

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

Only thing you are missing is hosts entry as mentioned in above thread.

You can confirm the same by pinging using hostname.

Also after adding entry into hosts file you might need to reboot app server to get it effected.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the host entries of all the app servers and central server exists in hots file (<driv>:/WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc) each of them. For instance make sure that host entry of app3 exists in app4 and app4 entry in app3...like wise all systems entries should exists.

Regards,

Sharath