cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Set in OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In our company aspects, we get the advance from customer, based on limit we can make sales invoice.

I do not want to check the order level and delivery level because we have create the open order type.

I tried to set the customer limit in FD32 and to set the static option in OVA8 against goods issue group. But in this on delivery time the limit will check over all order value.

Kindly to give the solution for this scenario . What option i can tagged in OVA8.

thanks

saro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear to me.Can you elaborate little bit further. As per my understanding whenever advance payment received from customer that much value system should not block the sales or delivery document.

Whenever advance payments are received , same amount is displayed in credit management display status screen - Special liabilities field in Credit master record ( FD32).

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

My requirement is sales invoice to allow based on customer balance.

For Ex The Customer Balance is 15000, in this case sales to allow to create the below 15000 with tax amount also.

Thanks

Saro

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure assingn sub total A to Credit Price. If you do not have credit price, please add one after the total value determined. Have claculation type as 4.

For the credit limit settings, Krishan's suggession are good.

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanan,

Use Credit Group 03 for the automatic credit condtrol.

Also you can control the check for the doc value , oldest open line item .open items.Also you can control with AR data like no. of permitted days

If these wont serve your purpose than u can create one routine and assign it in document controlling field" No credit check"

Here you can take help of abaper and create routine and assign it , so that credit check will happen as per ur req.

Also remove the tick for open orders and open deliveries so system wont consider over all value

Regards,

Krishna

Edited by: Krishna O on May 17, 2010 8:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishan,

As per your advice i can select the Document Value , Open Item and old Open items.

In this case it will block the PGI level. but I have set the customer limit is 5000, i created the sale order value 15000.

i go to create the delivery below 5000, in this case should allow for PGI.

I do not know y it will not blocked

Thanks

Saro

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have assign a credit limit to a customer of rs 5000 and you have a order for 15000 ,

but you are doing PGI for 5000 system wont block that . it will alow u do PGI because credit limit that you assigned is 5000 rs and you have removed the tick so system wont take open order and delivery into consideration

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the problem is resolved .Please mark the thread as answered and close it .

You can give your feed back so that it can be of help to others also

REgards,

Krishna O