cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup EWA in Solman - Service Cannot be Reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to setup EWA in solman for my satellite system. In Dswp-> Solution->Operation Setup->Setup EarlyWatch Alert, I got the following error:

##

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://serverxxx:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/dswp_earlywatch_admin call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system SMN with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:ACMSAPD02_MNR_03-v:0-s:403-r:Forbidden

##

May I know how to rectify this? Thank you.

regards,

zl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Manage to view the page.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the service is activated.

Transaction SICF.

Hierarchy Type: Service and execute it.

default_host-> sap-> bc-> webdynpro-> sap-> dswp_earlywatch_admin check if this is activated, If it snsot activated, activate it and test the service by using right mouse option. While testing the service it will ask for a userid and password, enter your user id and password. and login it should allow you to login and check the service successfully.

If you are not able to login due to authorization issues, please use transaction SU53, there you will find any missing authorizations. After you add those authorization objects you should be successfully open the service.

If possible perform the IMG activity SAP Solution Manager-> Basic Settings-> HTTP Services-> Activate Solution Manager service.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. When I test the service after activation, I got "500 Connection Timed out", Connection to partner timed out after 60s.

regards,

zl

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what is the value of

icm/server_port_0 PROT=HTTP,PORT=5$$80,TIMEOUT=900

icm/keep_alive_timeout 900

If keep alive time out is not maintained or has less value then you have to maintain the parameter with the values.

After this you need to restart the ICM, for this you have to check whether the system is used by some one else and has to be restarted when no one is accessing the system.

Thanks,

Raghavendra.