Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I have a problem with My MSSQL cluster system. i get an alerts in my db02 that

There are different versions of dbmssslib.dll in use
There are different versions of ODBC32.dll in use
There are different versions of sqlncli10.dll in use 

I found only one file dbmssslib.dll at kernal directory of CI. I can check version, but i do not understand from where the system compares and says there is a version mismatch? any idea?

Thanks and Regards

Syam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Syam,

Please check whether this SAP note serves your purpose.

Note 1134800 - different versions of SQLNCLIR.RLL

Also please mention the Versions of the SAP System with the Patch levels and the SQL DB so that we can narrow down on the issue.

Thank you

Regards,

Vineeth

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

Thanks for the direction. Our patch is SAP_BASIS 710. The note is valid for below SAP_BASIS 700 , sp15. I have allocated the point .

I am checking in all kernal directories for version of the dblibrary files mentioned. We have also traced that CI contains two kernal directories . One for Intel and other for AMD. CI has got intel processor but appservers got AMD processors.

Thanks and Regards

Syam

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maybe install a Hotfix (a CU for the database) only one one system?

Markus

0 Kudos

Due to the architecture mis-match this check (sap_mon_sqlsetup) did report a problem, even though there is no discrepancy in the patch level of the executables or dlls.

There is a note about this: 1331123.

You can apply the basis support package, or just manually check the patch levels of all the dbmssslib.dlls in use on all appservers and make sure they are the same.

You can see the patch level in the properties of the dbmssslib.dll file, and also in the dev_w0 file on the various application servers/CI.

Gudmundur

Answers (0)