cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have used solman_setup for a newly configured SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0. Intial and basic configuration is completed but while clicking managed system configuration we are getting error as below. We have applied note 1371792 and 1360845 also SICF service sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app is active. Please advice

*Error when processing your request* What has happened? The URL http://occsm.occ_domain.local:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app was not called due to an error. Note The following error text was processed in the system SOC : Text 005 Not Found The error occurred on the application server OCCSM_SOC_00 and in the work process 0 . The termination type was: RABAX_STATE The ABAP call stack was: Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCEGET_TEXT of program CL_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCE====CP Method: READ_SYSTEMS of program /1BCWDY/82R9GAVTUS37UZ29ZDNU==CP Method: READ_SYSTEMS of program /1BCWDY/82R9GAVTUS37UZ29ZDNU==CP Method: SUPPLY_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODEGET_SELECTED_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP Method: GET_TABLE_DATA of program CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER====CP Method: GET_VISIBLE_TABLE_DATA of program CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER====CP Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTERSET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C3STANDARD==============CP Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTERSET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SOC in transaction ST22. If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server OCCSM_SOC_00 in transaction SM21. If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server OCCSM_SOC_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

*Error code:

ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: SOLMAN_ADMIN -l: E -s: SOC -i: OCCSM_SOC_00 -w: 0 -d: 20100516 -t: 113706 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION* HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viond

The SAP note 1346400 will solve this error also you need to make sure that the java stack of your solution manager

is relevent to the ABAP stack as per this note 1274287 : End-to-End Diagnostics SP18(EHP1)- SP19 - SP20 -

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

HTTP 500 error usually has to do with a problem with the configuration of HTTP services.

Hvae you performed that IMG activity in SPRO? You indicate this system is newly configured, so are any HTTP services working? Any problems launching solman_workcenters, for example, or even running solman-ewa_admin, requires HTTP services? If you have issues with all HTTP services, you need to activate them in SPRO. You also need to define the

parameter icm/host_name_full, which is sometimes overlooked during configuration. Your can check/set this parameter value in Ttransaction Code RZ10/RZ11.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Note 1371792 should resolve your query.

Check if your webGUI is active, also i suggest you to recheck with note 1371792.