cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing rebate process in standard. I have completed the following few steps and further having doubts to proceed further. Anyone pls help me on this. If u help me with screen shots it will be helpful to understand clearly.

a) Activated Rebate option in Customer master, Sales organization and for the Billing type F1 & F2

b) Defined a Rebate Agreement ex: 0001 = Group Rebate 0002 = Material Rebate

c) Defined a condition type group ex: 0001 = Material/Rebate grp 0002 = Material

d) Defined a condition type B001 with Access Seq : B001

e) NOT defined the condition type B001 to the Pricing procedure with the Accruals and Acct Key since i need clarification on this that i don't want to give the rebate process for all the billing.

Note : When i go to VB01 and enter the condition type B001, i don't find either the material description or if i enter the material it gives the message "There are no records for these selection criteria". Can any one show light on this.

Thanks in advance

Regds

Jeeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the pricing procedure and include the condition type you've set up for rebate, in your case B001.

You need to maintain the condition record B001 for the customer or material.

When you create a sales order for a customer / material relavant for rebate, the rebate condition type B001 will be triggered in the billing document only if relevant for customer/material/billing type.

Check the material you enter is relevant for rebate.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sidi / Vasu,

Thnx for your mail. I have created my Condition record B001 with Acc seq B001 and before assigning the same in Pricing procedure, i need to clarify that will it affect all the Billing document going to be created for the customer becoz i don't want to give rebate for all the billing documents. Also as i told you, when i go to VB01 and enter the condition type B001, i don't find either the material description or if i enter the material it gives the message "There are no records for these selection criteria". Can any one show light on this.

Note: How can i set in Material Master that this material is relevant for rebate.

Regds

Jeevagan.U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jivagan,

First thing you need to check in the pricing procedure if the rebate conditiontype has the requirement 24 or not.

Secondly try to create rebate agreement using Agreement type Material rebate.

Then maintain the rebate Receipient and click on Conditions tab and try to enter the material and the percentage.

Then if you try tocreate the invoice rebate amount will be picked upo based on the condition record in the agreement.

Your second Question is if you don't want to give the rebates to all billing types then easiest way is create seperate order type and put the delivery type as LF and create seperate billing type and activate the rebate and assign it to your new order type.

Whenever you think its rebate is involved ask the business to use the ordeer type which is defined for rebates. and maintain the default billing type in the order billing details.

sothat business will not have any confusion.

Regards,

SK

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I missed typed my answer:

check the sales organisation is relevant for rebates (not material as i stated in previous reply).

If you want to grant rebates for customers only for some billing types, then as suggested earlier here, you need to copy/create a new billing type, and assign this billling type to all the sales document types you want to use to grant rebates.

You must certainly have missed a configuration, please have a look at this articles:

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-do-rebate-processing.htm

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If u have any doubts feel free to ask me.

Thanks.

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on May 16, 2010 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

acess the below link you will be getting the SAP BEST Practice for Chemicals left side you will find the business information.

expand it and select the preconfigured scenarios click on that see the right side you will be getting scenarios groups there you click on sale &Marketing.

There you can able to see the rebate processing scenario. Hope this will be useful for u

http://help.sap.com/bp_chem603/Chem_IN/HTML/index.htm

Thanks.

Vasu