Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate TO doesn't work when doing usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our process is as follow:

1:Goods receipt(Sample will go to storage type 917 with Q status, non-sample will go to physical warehouse with Q status)

2:Usage decision(we want both goods in stor.type 917 and physical warehouse will be updated with U status).

In step 2, we came across a problem, i've already set field "immediate TO" as "A" for movement type 321. and set "comfirm TO" automatically for movement type 321. but when doing usage decision, only goods in stor.type 917 will be updated with U status automatically. the goods in physical warehouse won't be updated, we should create a TO manually.

i can't find the cause, please help me out.

Thank you!

BR,

dragsky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your response.

that's why i feel wield, they are using the same movement type 321. but only works for storage type 917.

BR,

Dragsky

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please compare the mvt types with and without the usage decision.

also please check if there is any special movement indicator for that particular storage type

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer Note 566090 (FAQ for immediate transfer order creation) and especially the last question which is relevant for you.

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

i assume it is the same moement type when you use a usage decision, can you please check the corresponding ref moement type and WM moement type config for immediate TO creation.