cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7 EHP1 - RFC Problem during

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Solman_setuup during Managerd System Configuration -> Check Prerequiersited when I press Execute All. In dignostics prerequisited I am getting the following error under solman configuratio :

Severity:Error

Text:RFC step in error on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : Unable to reach SLD for creating JcoRFC destination. Please check your SLD settings in Visual Admin tool. Current settings are : http://rlsolman:50000

Severity:Info

Text:Maintenance step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : The Maintenance Mode was already turned off

Text:Maintenance step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The SMD upgrade was successfully executed (version=7.01 SP2 (1000.7.01.2.2.20090120160720))

Text:User step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : User SAPSUPPORT already exists in ABAP User store at ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500

Text:User step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : The SMD Communication Agent User SMD_ADMIN (password=********) was succesfully created or checked. Please specify this user in the Installer Dialog, when installing the SMD Agent(s) connected to this Managing system.

Text:User step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : ABAP roles were successfully assigned to user SAPSUPPORT in ABAP user store at ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500

Text:User(BI) step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : ABAP profiles were successfully assigned to user SAPSUPPORT in ABAP user store at ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500

Text:User step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : ABAP profiles were successfully assigned to user SAPSUPPORT in ABAP user store at ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500

Text:IGS step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The IGS URL is kept unchanged : http://rlsolman:40080

Text:ITS step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : ITS connect data was successfully stored in configuration

Text:RFC step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : RFC listener WEBADMIN was successfully set and started on J2EE side

Text:RFC step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The TCP/IP RFC 'SOLMANDIAG' and 'WEBADMIN' were succesfully created or checked on ABAP side

Text:BI step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : BI connect data was successfully stored in configuration

Text:SSO step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:16 2010 : SSO Setup : The certificate details of ABAP stack (ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500 admUser=SOLMAN_ADMIN rfcUser=SMD_RFC) could not be checked. SSO setup aborted, please refer to Details below and log files for more info.

Text:BI step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The ABAP profile rlsolman_SM2_00 has a number of Background work processes of 3

Text:BI step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The services /sap/bw/BEx, /sap/bw/Mime, /sap/bw/dr and /sap/bc/bsp/sap/ai_tools_dnld were successfully activated at ABAP Host=rlsolman.rubamin.com sys=00 client=500

Text:BI step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : CCMSBISETUP successfully invoked on host rlsolman.rubamin.com

Text:BI step successful on Fri May 14 16:43:19 2010 : The cleanup of E2E BI diagnostics is already scheduled as a batch process

I have created following following RFC Destination manual using SM59 and J2EE visual Admin.

AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI

After that I have tested connection from SM59 without any error.

But during solman_setup Still I am getting sane error i.e. related to RFC.

Thanks in Advance,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

Check the port in Visual Administrator >SLD Data Supplier . It should be 8001 without https.

Also check whether SLDDSUSER is maintained correctly in VA, check the user is locked or password is correct. Check Tcode > sldapicust in your sattelite system and give the correct password too .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I doing configuration of solution manager 1st time.

In SLD Datasupplier there are 3 tabs

(1). Information

(2). HTTP Settings (Data Supplierr) - (Host : rlsolman, Port : 50000, User : J2EE_ADMIN, password : pwd

Now where I have to make changes of port no 8001. I have tried to change in (3) but when i press the button CIMClient

TEST, the test is fails. So i have again make it 50000.

(3). CIM Client Generation Settings : (Host : rlsolman, Port : 50000, User : SLDDSUSER, password : pwd)

I have also change in option (3), but problem remain same.

In T-code sldapicust, I found following data :

Alias Name : SAP_CONFIG

Prim : Ticked

Hostname : rlsolman

Port : 50000

User : SLDAPIUSER (Is this user correct ?)

Password : pwd

I re-enter the correct password. SLDAPIUSER (Is this user correct ? or SLDDSUSER required.

Thanks,

Nirav

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably it is an issue with port or user level isssues .

What is the status of Send Result in the information tab. Make sure it is Success.

Make sure J2EE_Admin password is correctly maintained in http settings tab. Check whether the user is locked . IN CIm client settings also , make sure user password is correct and make the tests success .

If you are sure that the user SLDAPIUSER exist and the password is correct, then you can use the same user in SLDAPICUST .

Check http://<hostname>:50000/sld is running .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cheked J2EE_ADMIN password is correct and http://<hostname>:50000/sld link is also working.

Thanks and Regards,

Nirav

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you did the RZ70 changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for your reply.

What changes required in RZ70.

Thanks,

Nirav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RZ70 you have to enter the SLD host (virtual/FQDN) details and the corresponding gateway.

Once this is done, save and activate the settings.

If you need the data to be updated periodically in SLD; then schedule the periodic job with the option available in RZ70.

This will trigger the ABAP stack data to SLD.

Then you can execute the SLDCHECK to ensure whether the SLD connection is working from ABAP stack.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Edited by: Bhaskar on May 21, 2010 12:15 AM