cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using routes and made a determination entry. The route was correctly determined in the sales order but the issus is that I am able to replace it with any of the existing routes in the system even if the determination entry and country of origin , departure etc do not match at all

This is how ever not happening in delivery. Over there I am able to replace route with a only a route for which I have made entry in Routes->Route Determination->Define allowed actual route by proposed route.

Please guide?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the route determination procedure the routes will be determined at the sales order level along with shipping condition.

You can change the route at the sales order level and all the possible routes can entered.

But in the delivery document the route will be copied from sales order and only that value will be accepted.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Yes this is exactly what I have mentioned but what my question is that is this the standard SAP or i had made some mistake. I mean does standard SAP allow to change the route in sales order with the any existing route. Is it possible to stop this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is SAP standard it will allow you to change in the sales order . U r config settings are correct .

Hope this will resolve ur issue

Regards,

Krishna O