cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO order id 32 field character

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

APO orders have two different ids. /SAPAPO/ORDMAP has the internal order, a 22 field character, KftgIoQvYYNX00002WB8NG, for example. We can see this value in transaction OM16.

Using BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2, the order_heads table there is the field ordid, a 32 field character, 529DEA4B26B98A25E10000000A02C85D, for example. Iu2019m using this BAPI to get this information, but I have performance problems when I have to get a large number or orders.

My question is: how can I get the ordid 32 field character, without using BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2? Is there another function or table that can I use?

Thank you.

Januario Faria.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Januario Faria,

Its quite simple. You may please use the function GUID_CONVERT (its NOT /sapapo/guid_convert ). Here, please remember to switch on the flag "Uppercase/Lowercase".

Hope this helps.

Thanks & kind regards,

Mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh.

It's exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much.

Januario Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any specific purpose of getting only order id of 32 C ?

I am just asking because, your idea must be to get orderr details also and one of the covenient ways I found was to use the specific BAPI like the one you have given. I also found that giving more selection criteria helps to have better performance.

Regards

Datta