cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery due list not showing not confirmed parts - VL10E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I need some help on the delivery due list (VL10E), currently it is showing all the confirmed schedule lines but i want to see all the lines (confirmed and not confirmed). Is there any user exit we can use. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery due will bring only confirmed lines.

If you want to see confirmed and unconfirmed , then try to use VA05.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sai, i know delivery due list will only show confirmed lines but the requirement is that user want to see all the lines in the same screen and also want to create deliveries from the same.

For example i have two orders for ship to A and ship to B. Material is confirmed for ship to A and is showing on VL10e but i have to deliver to ship to B which is not showing up so from the user standpoint i wanna see both orders on the same screen, hope this explains my issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

I agree with Sai because there is no value addition to the user to see confirmed and unconfirmed lines in delivery due list.

As you already know purpose of the delivery due list is to create delivery for confirmed lines and therefore SAP shows only confirmed lines in the delivery due list. User can see all the lines in VA05 or VA05n (only available in ECC). However, if he wishes to deliver he can use VL10E which will show only confirmed lines. I don't see that there is any real use by adding unconfirmed lines to the delivery due list. Perhaps you need to convince the business on this.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Please use VL06F give billing status A To B in Status Outb.Delivs tab.

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have two orders for ship to A and ship to B. Material is confirmed
   for ship to A and is showing on VL10e but i have to deliver to ship to B

You can try with VL10C but when sale order is not confirmed, what is the purpose of creating a delivery ?? Anyway, once if stock is made available, you can post the goods issue

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the problem, i am working with scheduling agreements and VA35 is not same as VA05. If i am looking at open lines on VA05 for sales order and i create a delivery then after delivery creation the line will disappear on VA05 but this is not the case with VA35, it will show all the scheduling agreement lines even after the delivery creation or goods issues is done for Scheduling agreement.

This is the reason i want to see all the non confirmed lines on VL10E. i want to use VL10E as Delivery due list and Open order report at the same time.

regards,

Aman