Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver SQL statement

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using a JDBC Receiver adapter and posting SQL statements SELECT to a ORACLE database.

The problem is, that sometime the SELECT does not work and I get an error message.

Can I see in logging or montioring which final SELECT statement was buildt from the JDBC Adapter and the mapping???

best regards

WErner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try looking in Runtime Workbech -> Message Monitoring->Messages from Adapter Engine-> Display, select your date range and click start.

You will see your messages.

You can click on one of the messages and click on the details button.

In the audit log, you can see the steps in the adapter (JDBC).

You can also find the select statement in error.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Werner,

Can I see in logging or montioring which final SELECT statement was buildt from the JDBC Adapter and the mapping???

You can use the parameter - logSQLStatement - in the receiver JDBC channel, but SAP recommends not to use this in the production system.

Regards,

Neetesh

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

where do I see the result of this parameter????

best reagrds

Werner

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the blog I provided? Answer is there, the audit log.

Regards,

Prateek

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks...I will check the blog, but this will take seom days....

thanks for the information, I will come back next week

WErner

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok, now I have checked the blog and I have entered the parameter logSQLStatement

and also the other parameters and setting.

But in my audit log I do not find the SQL statement.

Maybe it is because of the type of the error, but also in this case I'd like to see the SQl statement....

I have this log:

2010-05-15 09:39:38 Information JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel JDBC_Receiver_channel_sicex: processing started; party * / service XXX_SYSTEM.

2010-05-15 09:39:38 Fehler Could not execute statement for table/stored proc. "TXXXX" (structure "stmt") due to java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

2010-05-15 09:39:38 Fehler JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'TXXXX' (structure 'stmt'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

TXXXX (renamed) is an existing table in the database, and I just want to do a simple SELECT

SELECT * FROM TXXXX

Is the type of error the problem that I do not see the SQL statement, or is still something missing.

I also have changed TRACE_LEVEL = 3

best regards

WErner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are sure about the existence of table in the database, then try the <userid>.<tablename> in the mapping.

Also check the userid mentioned has proper authorization in the database.

Regards

Ramg

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add logSQLStatement as per this blog

/people/francesco.bersani/blog/2009/11/27/preparedstatement-with-jdbc-receiver-adapter

Regards,

Prateek