cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Creating Request - Risk Analysis in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initially, we had the issue of not being able to create requests in CUP. I read around and found out that I needed to go to Configuration > Risk analysis and change the "Perform Risk Analysis on Request" to No. I tested and I was able to create a request. This tells me that SOMETHING is wrong with the Risk Analysis in CUP. So since its a Risk Analysis error, I when into a requested and selected Run Risk Analysis and go the following error.

"Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html' "

But before anything. I just want to verify if its an authorization error with our webserivces id. Any input?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eric,

Check the SAP Notes: 1514178 and 1261262 and let me know if it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved..J2ee_Admin user is locked in GRC backend system..I unlocked and create the request.now again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved..J2ee_Admin user is locked in GRC backend system..I unlocked and create the request.now again.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your logs it looks like that one of the web service URL is not maintained correctly. I would suggest run GRC validation tool to check all such kind of errors. Please run this tool as per SAP Note 1370400 - Configuration Validator Diagnostic Tool

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got stuck at step "The user who is accessing this site must have UME action "AC.ViewACValidator". This should be included in one of the user's roles to allow access for that particular user." I tried adding the action to myself, but the action did not exist. I just want to validate that this tool allows me to pull up logs and the errors that it may contain, correct?

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

That means that you have not installed ACValidator tool. Once you load it via JSPM, you should be able to see related UME actions. Are you on AC 5.3 SP9 and above? Have you loaded Viraclp_*.sca?

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the error I get when I try to run risk analysis.

Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

Any information on this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Please verify following SAP Note for the error you are getting during Risk Analysis in CUP.

Note 1296632 - java.lang.Exception:Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In the CUP Configuration-> Risk Analysis.

Under the section "Select Risk Analysis and Remediation Version"( or "Select Compliance Calibrator Version" for version below CUP 5.3) make sure that the following web service is given in the URI, if the "Version" selected is above 4.0.

"http://<servername>:<portnumber>/VirsaCCRiskAnalysisService/Config1?wsdl&style=document"

In the server name and port number, enter the corresponding entries of the Compliance Calibrator (CC) or (Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR)) server entries on which it is installed.

The User given under this section should have the administrator access for the CUP and RAR.

CUP is 5.3 and we have the correct URL. The user is given the following roles:

AEADMIN

CC_Administrator

VIRSA_CC_ADMINISTRATOR

Please review the attachment for the list of actions in these roles. Please let me know if there is an action that the webservice id should have. In the link below, be careful of all the download buttons. Choose the "Save file to your PC: click here" link and open the file. (not save)

http://www.2shared.com/document/8dOC7v6E/actions.html

2. Make sure that the user provided in the CUP connector has the access for connecting to RAR and it should also have the administrator rights of the RAR.

Should the access be provided from the roles/actions from above?

3. Make sure that the password of both the users given in the above points is not expired i.e. they have been reset in UME.

You can check the same by once logging into the UME through that users. In case it asks for the password change, then the password is expired and you need to change the password and give the new password in the CUP.

Should the password ever expire for this ID? I will double check on the password.

4. The logon language of both the above users should be maintained in UME.

I am not sure how to check this, please advise.

5. Also check that the connector in the RAR is working and is able to connect to the backend SAP system.

I tested the connection in CUP and connection was successful. How can I test the connection for RAR?

Thank you in advance,

Edited by: Eric Lau on May 17, 2010 6:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: I created a role which contained all actions in GRC and added it to the sap_web_srvc user id. There was still no success, so I can definitely rule out authorization error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Configuring "Risk Analysis" in CUP is one of the straight forward configuration step which uses webservices to get information from RAR.

Please make sure you have performed all steps mention under "Risk Analysis" on page 123 of "Configuration Guide".

After verification, if you still having issue, please open a message with SAP, so that the GRC support can logon to your system and pin point the issue.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our GRC CUP was working for a few months now. We started getting this error last thursday. We are in the process of requesting assistance from SAP, but it would great if we can figure it out internally.

Thank you,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

I am also gettting same error like this..We created CUP Requests one hour before ..But we are not able to create CUP Requests now.. I got below error message in system log.

Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://c700u121.com:50000/SAPGRC_CCRiskAnalysis_V01/Config1?wsdl&style=document"

2012-03-08 13:05:25,558 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_23] ERROR com.virsa.ae.core.BOException: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://c700u121.com:50000/SAPGRC_CCRiskAnalysis_V01/Config1?wsdl&style=document"

com.virsa.ae.core.BOException: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://c700u121.com:50000/SAPGRC_CCRiskAnalysis_V01/Config1?wsdl&style=document"

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.RiskAnalysisBO.findViolations(RiskAnalysisBO.java:199)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.RiskAnalysisBO.findViolations(RiskAnalysisBO.java:80)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.RequestBO.saveRiskAnalysis(RequestBO.java:4087)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.RequestBO.saveNewRequest(RequestBO.java:408)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.actions.CreateRequestAction.createRequest(CreateRequestAction.java:381)

Edited by: Naga Infy on Mar 8, 2012 1:17 PM