SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table FMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

Could anybody explain me, what is this table and how it works??

Why when i erase preliminar documents in tables VBKPF and BKPF they still live here??

Thanks in advanced,

Raquel

5 REPLIES 5

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hello Raquel

FMIT is the totals table for Funds Management. It collects line items from tables FMIOI + FMIFIIT

As to your question about why deleted parked documents still remain in FMIT: Normally, the existing record with value type 60 is not deleted but adjusted (reduced). You should first check whether the amount actually still remains, or it has been adjusted and reset to Zero.

If the amounts are not adjusted, perhaps there are some missing notes. If this is your case, let me know your EA-PS and SAP_APPL releases and I'll check further

Kind regards

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

I'm going to explain what we do...

Sometimes parked documents seem to be locked,you can not release them.

So we changed a field in tables BKPF and VBKPF in order to delete them in FI, and we do they dissappear in the payment request.

But it seems that they still alive in FMFIIT and FMIT.

Our las support package is this: SAPK-60010INISPSCA

Regards,

Raquel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you do something 'unusual' with FI documents, it could be that it would be necessary to reconstruct them in FM via FMN0 transaction. Additionally, FMIT could be aslo re-constructed with FMAF transaction.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem we have seen is next:

We delete these parked documents locked at FM ,in FI ,changing in table BKPF and VBKPF the field that contains FMPSO --> BKPF so we can delete them in FI.

The solution we have found is next:

In table FMFIIT this change has no repercusion. We must delete the amount directly in table and then with transaction FMAF we update table FMIT.

Someone knows how to do this in a different way??

Regards,

Raquel

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I am sorry but I am not getting which procedure are you following:

When you say "We delete these parked documents locked at FM ,in FI ,changing in table BKPF and VBKPF the field that contains FMPSO --> BKPF so we can delete them in FI."

Does this mean that you are updating the database table, i.e. without using any standard transaction??

tx

Mar