cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with picture in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to print pictures for materials in a quotation form. However i cannot simply upload the pictures in SE78 and call them in my form.

As per the reuirement the pictures are being maintained in a server at a particular path. The path in turn is mentioned in the material master details so i can retrieve it from there. Now these pictures at that path are maintained in JPG format so i have to convert them into BMP within SAP itself and then upload them and display them in my form. After that however the user does not want the picture in the database anymore so i have to delete them from SE78 i guess. The next time a print is taken, the same process is repeated. We know this is repetitive and a performance hindrance but the user does not want it any other way.

Could anyone suggest how to proceed ? once i get the path i have to be able to convert the pic in SAP and then upload, display and then delete the pic from the database... and all this has to happen when the user takes a print of the quotation

thanks..

Edited by: thiruvarun on May 14, 2010 4:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I understood that u have to create image for each material .

In that case u have to read name of the object for each material .

U have to create the graphic element for the material printing

Let me know if any concerns....