cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WITHHOLDING TAX postings from SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario which needs to be posted to the G/L account withholding tax amount through Rebate agreement.

We have already configured the Rebate commission business process. Monthly we will pay the commission to the Agent.

Especially for India we need to calculate the Withholding tax amount on the commission paid to the Agent.

We can able to capture the Commission amount through the credit memo. But the tax amount on the commission --we are trying to post it through the agreement ( Partial or Final rebate settlement credit memo )

This amount needs to be posted through the agreement in Credit memo.

This value is posting through FB70 but this is manual entry and tax authorities are not accepting.

This has to be posted through the agreement.

I need your valuable inputs.. Kindlylet me know if you need some more information...

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me to pass the With holding tax Code and Value to FI .

Hi Darin Yamrubboon,

As i noticed from threads, you have already worked on this issue and implemented SAP note : 178824.

Please provide me some inputs.. so that i can proceed further and help me how to implement step by step.

Hi Lakshmipathy,

As i noticed that you have already helped Darin to complete this SAP note. Kindly provide me some inputs pls...

Regards,

SK

Edited by: Mastan Shaik on May 24, 2010 7:21 AM