cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoadMap!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to bind a view to the Roadmap step? I have inserted the Roadmap to a View and have created the step for the Roadmap.NowI want to bind the steps to the view created??Please guide..

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

To bind your view to the roadmap steps

1)crate a new viewset in windows option.

2)Select TLayout as ViewSetDefinition. add your roadmap view in top area of your new viewset. and embed your existing views in left side area.

3)If you want to bind your roadmap to your existing views you have to create outbound plug and inbound plugs.

4)create inbound plugs for how many views you have to your roadmap view. create outbound plug for each view in your left area of the viewset.

5)link outbound plugs to inbound plugs of roadmap view. 6)If you want to navigate one view to another view create outbound plug for your first view and inbound plug for the next view.

7)Do the same for all views you have.

Regards

Suresh

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..but that link does not help much in getting the idea of how to bind a view to a Roadmap step..Can you please specifically tell me how to bind a step to a view?

Thanks,

Vijay..

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no "binding" of views to steps.

You can assign an action to the RoadMap.onSelect event and in the action handler, you can navigate by calling an outbound-plug-method.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

armin, what code do I need to use for that.