SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Master Data Creation

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible if technical master data created partially. my client requirment is to create the tech master data after the payment confirmation.

Please provide suggestions.

Regards,

Shahid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Statistical Debit Entry "security Deposit" with Contract Account.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Statistical Debit Entry "security Deposit" with Contract Account.

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you please tell me about the technical master data is it ok if i create the premise and connection object first and the installation and device location after recieving the security deposit?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shahid

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create debit/credit open items without technical master data.

Tehnical Master data and Business Master data linked at the time of Move- In.

Create Business Partner, Contract Account

Create both debit/credit open items through FPE1.

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have to cater new connection charges before the security deposit. And my client doestnt want to create the contract account.

Please comment.

Regards,

Shahid

0 Kudos

How can you receive a payment for an account if the account doesn't exist? Sometimes you have to talk to the client and explain why it cannot be done that way.

If it is just the technical master data that should not be created, then go ahead and create the business master data such as BP, and contract account. Post the charge document on the account and when the payment clears it, then create the technical master data.

If you cannot even create an account, then store everything in custom tables until the payment is received and then create everything upon confirmation. No other solution for it.

0 Kudos

Open items managable at contract account only.

The above info. is rightly said.