Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset tab not displaying

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the tasks for password self service, however I am not able to view the Password reset tab after Password policy tab in the context menu of Identity center.

I am working on IDM 7.1, Is there any changes with respect to IDM 7.0 and IDM 7.1.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

resolved after SP04

jared_kobe
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you applied the most recent SP for IDM 7.1? I know when I originally upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1, I did not see the tab, but once I applied 7.1 SP3 it showed up.

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have applied SP4 which is the latest one, however after installation, I am gettig MMC snap-in error which is not allowing me to enter into Identity center.

The error says that MMC might have not been installed correctly.

CLSID: {BAF82430-AC0A-4103-ADA2-6CA9EF01B56F}

Please help to resolve this.

jared_kobe
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe that this is caused by insufficient rights to the snap-in file, which I believe is in the SAP/IDM install directory, but I am not completely sure as I cannot replicate the error.

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am able to view the password reset tab after applying the SP4.

However I have found one more thing that I am not able to view the workflow tab at the identity center details.

Can you please help on this too.

Is there any change from IDM 7.0 to 7.1 regarding this tab.

jared_kobe
Participant
0 Kudos

We did not use workflow before we upgraded, but based a screenshot of the tab from one of the 7.0 walkthroughs we have, I believe the settings are either handled by the AS Java or have been moved to the Password Policy or Password Reset tab. The authentication settings are definitely now handled by the Java UME. Some of the other settings probably can be changed there too.