Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Z smartform in FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have prepare one Z SMARTFORm for JOURNAL VOUCHER,

Now I want to attach this Z Voucher in FB03 so that user can directly take print on this Z form, instead of running ZTCODE.

Please advise me.

-Thanks & Regards

Rohit Madnwat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think the Finance module uses NACE.

Look in the IMG under Financial Accounting and find the folder Correspondence, the config options are under there.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you must have the print program as well.. so now the next step must be to configure the NACE settings.

Here below you can find the steps:

1. Goto in NACE

2. You need to ask your functional buddy to let you know about Application area, I suppose u need to take V3 (Billing).

3. Select V3 from the list and then click on Output Types, select any output type (Which you wud like to give to your smartform)

4. Else if you like to create a new one for your script, then on same screen click on change button, then click on New Entries

And give all the detailed info.

5. To use existing output types, select a output type like "ZEDI", at the left hand side double click on Processing Routines.

6. In the Processing Routines block, Give the Program name as print program and here you need to give your Smart form name in Form option.

7, There also a Form Routine option that must have to be in your print program in order to run get the layout from this t-code

Save it.