cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus,

I have created DMR at inspection lot level, it is working fine, the only question is, it is generating skip lot as per settings and showing material directly in un-restricted stock, but lot is also having SPRQ status and when i go for UD it is showing stock to be posted. In mmbe it is showing in Un-restricted stock, so i am confused what exactly system is doing, when we use DMR with SKIP function?

Please Guide

Thanks in advance.

Kailash Thakkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending upon the Dynamic modification criteria when inspection lot is get skipped,

The stock directly moves to unrestricted but inspection lot gets generated .Even though status of the lot is SPRQ it actually already posted to unrestricted.that what it reflects in system status.

System give you chance to post & take UD in case if you have to do Return delivery etc.

This is system default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for reply.

But i need more elaboration on the same, the query is as system posting material to un-restricted stock as skip lot functionality, store person can issue the same, without waiting for QM person to do usage decision.

Now the material is consumed and QM person doing stock posting, at this time system is not allowing do stock posting for any stock type except un-restricted stock, if material is not consumed and QM person tries to do stock posting, it is allowing to do stock posting for any type(block, return etc..).

Please guide.

Once again thanks.

Kailash Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per std SAP When we say a lot is skipped it actually means you wll not inspect the material.( or presumed that the lot will be put into the unrestricted.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Donot confuse the procedure followed in the skip

as per std, if you maintain DMR in Qplan for the skip, the lot with skip will be moved directly to Unrestricted stock type.

but the system generate the inspection lot with the status SKIP.

here you can clear the lot and donot want to do the post change.

check and confirm