cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Module To Remove Namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to remove the namespace from the message payload before sending it to the target system. Can someone share the module which does this job for a FILE adapter?

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we can remove name space using XMLANONYMIZER Bean

kindly check this

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/02/remove-namespace-prefix-or-change-xml-encoding-with-the-xmlanonymizerbean

Regards,

Saurabh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will find all required help here - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/07/quick-tips-dealing-with-namespaces-in-xipi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabarish.. I already tried the method explained by Stefan Grube in that link. What I did was I used only the first one's in Processing sequence and Module Configuration. It worked successfully as in the namespace was not present in Commn. channel monitoring. But the file was not placed in the target system.

The method explained in Sameer Shadab's article can't be used in my scenario as I'm using and External definition and the namespace that is getting added is from the xsd.

Please suggest if there's any other option.

Thanks,

Vishal

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What I did was I used only the first one's in Processing sequence and Module Configuration. It worked successfully as in the namespace was not present in Commn. channel monitoring. But the file was not placed in the target system.

The statndard SAP module must not removed, all additional modules have to be placed before it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan.. It worked..