Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Screen in SSO enabled Applications

anand_nidamanuru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our WD applications are SSO enabled and hence log to the application directly without asking for any log in ID.

Is there any way to force the login screen even though SSO is enabled?

we would like change the user ID and test, but as it is SSO enabled, always it is taking from the SAP user id.

Thanks,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thnik it's not possible force the login screen even though SSO is enabled.

if it is allowed than there is no use of SSO.

Use UIDPW to achive the same.

Regards,

Arvind

anand_nidamanuru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arvind,

But in GUI, SSO Can be configured as both mandatory and not mandatory.

It can be used for convenience. In fact our system where WD applications are running, we can login with or without using SSO.

Is there any way I can configure similarly in SICF or SMICM for this application?

or is there any way we can have logout option in WD applications?

Can you please elaborate on what is UIDPW?

Thanks,

Anand

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In SICF when editing a node, you can go to the logon data tab and under Procedure, change the value from Standard to Alternative Logon Procedure.

A table will then appear at the botton of the screen. This lets you set the order of evaluation for logon methods. Depending upon which mechanism you are using for SSO (probably SAP Logon/Assertion Ticket) you can move it lower in the evaluation order. I also believe that the url parameters sap-user and sap-password always override.

You could program a logoff if you are using SSO tickets. You could have a link that fired a navigation plug to go to a BSP application. The BSP could contain the JavaScript code necessarly to delete the SSO browser cookie and then redirect back to the WDA application.

A lot of this depends upon what mechanism you are using for SSO however.

Answers (0)