cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory Calendar at routes and shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have maintained two different factory calendars at shipping point and route , These 2 calendars are having different working days .

Now at the time of calculating dates in sales order , which calendar system will consider for the below fields

Goods issue date

Loading date

Material avail.date

Transportation Plan.

Is it from Route calendar or shipping point calendar the system consider the working days. Please let me know which calendar got exact influence on what filed.

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the problem is solved , kindly close the thread .

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi it will take shipping factory calender into consideration !!!

Also u can define the customer calender ( Public, Holiday,Fatory ) and good recivening hour in IMG under Sales & DIst -master dat-BP-shipping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Then what is the functionality of calendar at route, this will not influence any dates in sales order ?

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

The calender will help you in determining the dates in shipment document:

Check-in

Loading start

Loading end

Shpmt completion

Shipment start

Shipment end

Please let me know if u have query on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

what i found is

The factory calendar which we assign at routes will influnce the dates in sales order. The time's ( Transit time , transportation lead time ) mainatined with route, will get influenced with the calender assigend to the route . Table (TVRO) .

If factotry calendar is not mainatained int he route , then shipping point calendar will be considered

If both are mainatined and they are different , the route calender will influnce on the times/ days mainatined in config(TVRO) remaning dates will be influenced by shipping point calendar

Requested delivery date is influnced by customer calendar