cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background jobs are in ready state in SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All...

In one of production server in SAP GRC the background jobs are just in ready state for very long time and the status of analysis demon manager is showing the "stopped" status.

In one of the SAP note i found that the restart of application "virsa/ccxsysbgear" would solve the problem,But in our system under Visual adminstartion >Deploy>applications i dont find this application itself.

But in Development system the same application is not present but the background jobs are running fine.

Can anyone help me out in this issue ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell us GRC support pack and release ?

Also, have you schedules multiple batch risk analysis job ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

The Version is 5.3_09.0 and the build is 3073109

and i can see only 3 jobs where are in ready state .

And analysis demon manager shows the status as stopped.

From the server 0 logs i can see the below error:-

1.Connections are cached within system thread(can be any server service or any code invoked within system thread in SAP j2ee engine)

2.The pool size of adapter SAPSR3DB is not enough according to current load of system.

3.the specified time to wait for connection is not enough acording to the pool size and current load of system.

please suggest..

Regards,

sudha

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that parameters are set as per SAP Note 1121978 - Recommended settings to improve peformance risk analysis.

And also you cannot run multiple batch risk analysis job at one time. Only one job will run at a time. This limitation only applies for batch risk analysis but not on adhoc jobs. Check SAP Note 1371501 - Multiple Batch Risk Analysis at a time.

Also, check SAP Note 999785 - Background Daemon will not Start

SAP Note 1176262 - Analysis Daemon Page is Blank or BG Jobs stay in ready status.

Thanks

Sunny

Edited by: Sunny Pahuja on May 14, 2010 12:15 PM