cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with "QC01_Q_CHARACTERISTICS_SELECT" function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with the problem that i am facing while using the function module "QC01_Q_CHARACTERISTICS_SELECT"?

This function module is working fine for me for the first time with a specific inspectio lot number but when i call the same function module for the second or third time with the same above data then it gives me an error that "No Characteristics Found"?

I am using this function module in an Interactive ALV report, where the initial list stores all the storage conditions based on the material, plant and batch number we give.

Then in the second list, when the user clicks on the storage conditions we will display the results for that conditions.

This concept is working fine for the first time but not for the second time.

Is there any restriction on the number of times that we have to call this function module?

Can anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I observed one thing in the function module that is after executing this function module se37 and gave a lot no in I_QALS i could not get the result initially the system is giving the message

No characteristics were found for inspection lot 040000211677 000000

But for the same lot when i remove the default value 'X' in the field I_WITH_OPERATIONS and tested the result i am able to get the result, Please check this, Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

This is working fine now as per your suggesstion.

Thanks a lot Naveen for helpming me out.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please allote points and close the thread.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please allocate points and close the thread.

Regards,

Naveen