Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PReqRel can not be seen in product view in apo

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert

when we have stock transfer process, we can see purchase requistion for the material in procure plant in product view

in apo. And we can see TrRes. for this material in supplying plant. But we can not see related PReqRel in supplying plant in

apo. I don't know why. Which Material dependent object should be marked if we want to transfer PReqRel for the material?

Thank you in advance : )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liting,

Data is right. This is the 'classic' case of missing Source of Supply

Open the Preq in rrp2 and see if a source of supply has been assigned. See if there is a valid transport activity in the preq. Look for available Transportation lane and ensure one exists.

If the problem is with incorrect Master Data, correct the data, delete the original preqs manually and rerun heuristics.

Let us know how you progress.

Abhi

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the transporation lane. It exist in apo. My doubt is the model for cif TraRes of this material is not active.

Which transction data should be marked in the CMF1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liting,

Have you maintained a Means of transport in your transportation lane? Is there a resource assigned to the means of transport? And a calendar? That has available working days in the period of interest?

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are able to see the receipt part in receiving location but no requirements part(PreqRel) in the supply location, that means, source of supply is not determined.

If system does not find soure of supply, then PR without any source ( i.e. PReqRel part will not contain any location) will be created.

Please check if there is a valid Transportation lane for the product from the supplying location to receiving location.

Regards

Datta

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The transportation lane from supplying plant to recieving plant has been maintained. My doubt is the model for cif TraRes of

this material is not active.Which transction data should be marked in the CMF1(create integration model) if we want PreqRel into apo?