Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node INPUT_VIEW.1.DATE_RANGE does not contain any elements

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error.

The following error text was processed in the system SEC : Adapter error in &VIEW_ELEMENT_TYPE& "DATE_FROM_I" of view "ZWD_123_EX_3_02.INPUT_VIEW": Context binding of property VALUE cannot be resolved: Node INPUT_VIEW.1.DATE_RANGE does not contain any elements

1. I am using BAPI BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST, visa service call.

2. Created a VIEW (INPUT_VIEW), wanted to use the date range (DATE_RANGE from BAPI), mapped the same to VIEW context.

3. I have created an input fied DATE_FROM_I --> did data binding with DATE_RANGE.LOW (low field)

4. Now when i try to run the appl. i am getting the above error.

5. I am unable to change any cardinality of the node (this is dragged and dropped on to the view context from component controller context).

6. Cardinality is 0..n.

7. But here the SIGN & OPTION fields are not used.....

I HAVE 4 elements under node DATE_RANGE --> SIGN, OPTION, LOW & HIGH.

WHY THIS ERROR, and how to give SELECT OPTION KIND OF BUTTON IN VIEW LAYOUT.

Kindly suggest.

Siva

ERROR:

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SEC : Adapter error in &VIEW_ELEMENT_TYPE& "DATE_FROM_I" of view "ZWD_123_EX_3_02.INPUT_VIEW": Context binding of property VALUE cannot be resolved: Node INPUT_VIEW.1.DATE_RANGE does not contain any elements

The error occurred on the application server bomw087a_SEC_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should i change in the COMPONENTCONTROLLER context directly. I think that will resolve the problem.

Thanks.

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I think the cardinality of the data range node is the problem.

Thats for sure.

But the problem is i am unable to change/ modify the cardinality of the Node. This node is a copy from teh context of compnent conroller. (Dragged and dropped from teh BAPI that exists in Component controller context).

Wnay idea why i am not able to edit/ change the cardinality.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reuse the WD component wdr_select_options. It will provide you the Select option for the desired DDIC reference. Check out the Tutorial Using Select-Options in Web Dynpro for ABAP on SAP technical for your reference.

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you. But ..

I think the cardinality of the data range node is the problem.

Thats for sure.

But the problem is i am unable to change/ modify the cardinality of the Node. This node is a copy from teh context of compnent conroller. (Dragged and dropped from teh BAPI that exists in Component controller context).

Wnay idea why i am not able to edit/ change the cardinality.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to change the cardinality of the node in Comp controller as this is a copy of the node, which is actually created in Comp controller. Also check that the program is not in display mode.