cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

402 ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Many messages are stuck in Inbound queue(smq2) with sysfail error. When i activate the queue it goes into Running status, but still messages doesn't pass.

When i navigate to moni screen the message is in error status and fail at the pipeline step CALL ADAPTER with the error--

XIServer

CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED

ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT

I have tried to enter the HTTP_TIMEOUT value in the runtime category of IE configuration(sxmb_adm), but it gives the warning "Specify the timeout in seconds(0=system default)".

Please suggest me what should be the subparameter and current value for parameter HTTP_TIMEOUT.

Also help me with the solution to resolve this issue..

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I have tried to enter the HTTP_TIMEOUT value in the runtime category of IE configuration(sxmb_adm), but it gives the warning "Specify the timeout in seconds(0=system default)".

>

> Please suggest me what should be the subparameter and current value for parameter HTTP_TIMEOUT.

Go through this SAP note - 824554

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I have already gone through the sap note 824554, but didnt understand anything. May be it is for experts.

Can you help me with the values to set for HTTP_TIMEOUT parameter.

Regards,

Suresh.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCODE SXMB_ADM -> Configure Integration server -> change specific identifiers

Set Runtime parameter: HTTP_TIMEOUT

regards,

Balaji

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the receiving system & payload size?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Its a file to idoc scenario. The receiver system is SAP. The payload is not huge (12,286 bytes)

The messages are getting processed but taking very long time.

The messages stuck in the queue belongs to many interfaces, not just this one.

Regards,

Vikash