cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the proper way to cancel error inbound queue for ccBPM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem to handle some of the error inbound queue (SMQ2) for ccBPM, because i cannot cancel the message from SXMB_MONI (success but pending at outbound site). Since work item haven't created so i also cannot cancel the work item.

The subsequence queue cannot continue because of this error queue. so for the immediate action i need to delete the error queue and let others correct transaction continue.

is that any proper way to cancel this such kind of problem ? or deletion is the only one ?

Please advise

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek.

What do you meant with re-create the Integration Process ? is that any other workaround to avoid this error happen since the try and catch doesn't work.

Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just curious, in which condition the work item didn't created and throw BPE Permanent error ? Because in case i didn't manage properly the error handling in one of the step i should be able to open the work item and view the point of failure ?

But in my case i am not able to open the work item/

or because of the error happen in the first step of BPM while receiving message ?

Please advise ?

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in which condition the work item didn't created and throw BPE Permanent error 

because of the error happen in the first step of BPM while receiving message ?

You know the reason

This normally happens due to Cache issue and the last/ worst/ unwanted solution is re-creation of the BPM!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. SWWL is the way out

2. To avoid future problems, recommend that you do proper error handling when you design the BPM in terms of assigning proper exceptions and handling them using control steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The work item haven't created yet. so i can use swwl to delete the work item.

This is the error from queue

001 WF-BATCH SWF_XI_MSG_RAISE_EVENT XBQO$PE_WS90000003 14.05.2010 14:33:08 Permanent error in BPE inbound processing.

Any advise to handle this kind of error ? is that safe if i am deleting the queue to allow others process continue ?

Thank You and Regards

Fernand

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is that safe if i am deleting the queue to allow others process continue ?

Deleting a queue is suggested for DEV environment and when the the queue has the messages for your own scenario.....if the queue has messages for other users also there inconsistency might be introduced.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

For resolving the problem of "Permanent error in BPE processing" , go thought the note 1126656.

ou will get all possible work-arounds for this error.

Regards,

Sachi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No cancel option as such. Read this (topmost comment too)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/03/18/xipi-bpe-admin--logical-deletion-of-a-process-instance

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

You can use the transaction SLWW for the deletion of messges which are stuck or are in the erroe status.

After deletion, please reprocess the file.

Regards,

Sachi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is SWWL.

is that any proper way to cancel this such kind of problem ? or deletion is the only one ?

Is your queue stuck or is your BPM stuck?

If your queue is stuck and if it is a DEV system then you have the option of deleting the queue.

If your BPM is stuck and you dont want to preserve this instance then delete the BPM instance from SWWL.....for BPM there are blogs by Michal and Shabarish on how to deal with stuck BPM.....just have a look.

Regards,

Abhishek.