cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tset equipment calibration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to carry out test equipment calibration without integration of PM module. Its my client's requirement but they don't have PM module implemented. Is there any way to resolve in QM module itself.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

calibration without PM will be very much customized approach as I know

1.You have to define the plant maint order type like PM01 to PM05

2.In the customization you have to assign the origin 14 to the PM05.

3.Also master data like work center ,maint plan or Equipment master.

Also you have to define the basic settings like serial number & number range for this order type.

Then only lot will be created.& RR can be done.

Otherwise you have to customize whole module as Z development as per requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sunil I do agree with you. This is an implementation project and I should handle the clienrt's requirement without touching the PM transactions. Is it suitable if will create equipmet as a material with inspection type 09 recurring inspection and schedule it .I ned only result recording and UD should happen per test equipment. whether it is suitable.

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

09 is for batch mgt.I am very much sure that its not possible without the PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

No need of implementation of PM Module but thing is masterdata is same in QM and PM you have to do basic configurations and numberranges for maintenance plan

like master data u have to do equipment creation and task list and specifications if any query revert me back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Laxmi I do agree with you. This is an implementation project and I should handle the clienrt's requirement without touching the PM transactions. Is it suitable if will create equipmet as a material with inspection type 09 recurring inspection and schedule it .I ned only result recording and UD should happen per equipment. whether it is suitable.

Regards

Manoj