Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

i got one issue now.

when i wanna to handle one sales order type of Returns Order ( sample of charges) .

then my screen show some message " copying from sales document type ZORA to ZRE1 isn't support "

how can i do?

PLZ let me know what you think

thanks,

ML

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, you are trying to create a sales order (Doc type - ZRE1) with reference to another sales document (Doc type -ZORA)

But that error comes, b'se you haven't maintained relevant copy controls from the sales doc type ZORA to ZRE1.

Therefore first you need to set this thing in the SPRO.

Go to Tx VTAA

Then Create a new copy control from ZORA to ZRE1 to relevant item category and schedule line category.

For example check the Copy control from order type QT to OR (Quotation to Order) and get an idea before you proceed.

Once that copy control is done, try to create a new ZRE1 order and see.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears all,

this problem is solved~~~

thanks all the reply

ML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Copy Control

Goto VTAA - Copy control sales document to sales document

Copy RE - OR sales Order Document

Rename To ZRE1 - ZORA

Double click and Check the Item categories for Return order is maintained

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Returns are processed with reference to original sales order or billing doc. In either case you will need to maintain copy controls sothat system will allow you to copy the returns order.

So maintain copy control settings in VTAA (if referred from order) or VTAF (if referred from invoice)

Regards,

Sivanand

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is b'coz the copying control from sales doc sales doc is not maintained.

But, we would suggest you make return sales order on the bases of invoice instead of sales order.

For that check whether you are having copying control config for invoice to return sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

J Prakash