cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDCC_OSS missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to configure solman7. By using the wizard, I have activated SDCCN in solman and set solman itself as the master system. In SDCCN, I notice there's 2 tasks: service preparation check and maintenance package.

The maintenance package failed: Error refreshing service definitions from destination

SDCCN -> Goto -> Settings -> Task specific -> RFC destinations -> Change mode, the destionation is "NONE" with Master box and active box checked.

In SM59, I notice there's no SDCC_OSS.

SAPOSS and SAPNET_RFC is there. SNote 812386 mentioned SDCC_OSS is created initially when activate SDCCN.

For my case, how to generate SDCC_OSS since SDCCN is already activated?

May I know the detail steps to generate SDCC_OSS again? Thank you.

regards,

zl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 763561 - Service Data Control Center (SDCCN) - FAQ

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tanmeya_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a very late reply, but just want to share the process of setting up all associated RFCs with EWA config, as well as important in the functioning of the system:

SAPOSS – created after configuration in transaction OSS1.

SAP-OSS – created after S-User ID is maintained in Global Settings -> Connection to SAP in transaction DSWP / SOLUTION_MANAGER

SAPNET_RFC – created by SDCC -> Maintenance -> Refresh -> Session overview

SDCC_OSS - created initially when you activate SDCCN.

SAPNET_RTCC – created by SE38 -> RTCCTOOL -> list -> Refresh from SAPNet

Hope it is useful.

Best Regards,

Tanmeya

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ZL, checkl if RFC SAPOSS is working.

If it is working follow Sarath Chander Kanalaindications after deleted old SDCC RFC's in SDCCN

SDCCN -> Goto -> Settings -> Task processorThen initialise the tool via SDCCN ->Utilities -> Activate.

zl

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos

Followed the below steps from SDCCN FAQ (SAP Note: 763561) and resolved the issue:

6. Q: When trying to create a task in SDCCN an error message appears:' No action possible '. Why can the task not be created?

A: SDCCN has not yet been initialised correctly, and so the customizing for the tasks has not been filled yet.SDCCN can be initialised locally by following these steps:Ensure that the task processor job is deactivated, via
SDCCN -> Goto -> Settings -> Task processor
Then initialise the tool via SDCCN ->Utilities -> Activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved. Thank you.