Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC 4.7 -IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

To the situation:

I send from a SAP R/3 a IDOC-DELVRY03 to the BC ( 4.7, SR2), that the BC hangs then as Atach to a Mail and dispatched (no Maping, channel it only through).

Now I receive however the following error. Excerpt from the error log:

<i>2004-10-06 08:35:24 CEST com.sap.mw.idoc.IDoc$Exception: (2) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "DELVRY03" is unavailable.

at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$JCoDocument.<init>(JCoIDoc.java:303)

at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$JCoDocumentList.<init>(JCoIDoc.java:3041)

at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$Server.dispatchRequest(JCoIDoc.java:10179)

at com.wm.pkg.sap.rfc.Listener.dispatchRequest(Listener.java:201)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.nativeListen(Native Method)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.listen(MiddlewareRFC.java:1262)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(JCO.java:6326)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(JCO.java:6259)

at com.wm.pkg.sap.rfc.Listener.run(Listener.java:111)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)</i>

I go correctly in the acceptance, that files on the server are missing there??

Need assistance - Informatione as I that to repair can:

Greetings

Ulrich

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting a similar error -

Any ideas on what parameters we need to pass or configure?

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:437]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.incomingRequestHandler() before dispatchRequest("IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS")

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.nativeConnect() enter, [SUCCESS]

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.nativeConnect() before RfcOpenEx("CLIENT="110" USER="ALEWM1" PASSWD=********** LANG="EN" SYSNR="00" ASHOST="atlun02.celanese.com" R3NAME="atlun02.celanese.com" TRACE="1" TOUPPER="0"")

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.nativeConnect() after RfcOpenEx("CLIENT="110" USER="ALEWM1" PASSWD=********** LANG="EN" SYSNR="00" ASHOST="atlun02.celanese.com" R3NAME="atlun02.celanese.com" TRACE="1" TOUPPER="0"") = 0

with error: RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM No entry for 'atlun02.celanese.com' found in 'C:\WINDOWS\sapmsg.ini'

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JAV-LAYER] JCO.PoolManager.releaseClient: Cannot release client equals null

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.incomingRequestHandler() caught the following exception: com.sap.mw.idoc.IDoc$Exception: (2) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable.

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.incomingRequestHandler() Exception.message = "The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable."

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.abort() enter, [SUCCESS]

JCO.ServerThread-1 [13:15:27:515]: [JNI-LAYER] RFC.abort() before RfcAbort(1,"The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable.")

danny_deroovere
Participant
0 Kudos

Probably you defined data for segment CIMTYP but you don't have an IDoc extension defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of SAP BC 4.7 the SAP Adapter (the piece dealing with the SAP system(s)) uses the new SAP IDoc Java API which uses other function modules to retrieve the definition data of the IDocs.

You need new permissions in the SAP system, especially

S_IDOCDEFT:EDI_TCD=WE30,ACTVT=03,EDI_CIM=,EDI_DOC=

S_CTS_ADMI:CTS_ADMFCT=TABL

Contact your administrator!

Harald Schmidt