Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit / BadI to manipulate deliveries that get CIF'ed to APO

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Here is a scenario where i need some help.

We have standard subcontracting scenario and we use ME20 to create deliveries to subcon vendor . We then do a goods issue to issue the product to the subcon vendor.

I want to suppress deliveries to subcon vendor from showing up in the planning book. The reason for this requirement is the demand gets duplicated if the deliveries to subcon vendor show up in the planning book and we order lot more than we want. I must somehow be able to differentiate deliveries to customer from deliveries to subcon vendor . How do i do this. Is there any user exit or BadI associated with sales order CIF where i can add custom logic to identify the deliveries created to subcon vendor.

My idea is to check if the delivery is to a subcon vendor and if so assign a custom category to that delivery and exclude that category from the category group , so that the delivery wont show up in the planning book. Please help

Thanks

Saradha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to switch ATP Category for Deliveries created for SubCon orders, you might be able to use these Exits found in ECC.

For initial transfer, you may use FM CIF_SLDOC_INBOUND_30A and the exit EXIT_SAPLCSLS_001found in there, where you can make use of table type CIF_SL_I-ATPCAT, CIF_SL_I-DOCTYPE to switch the ATP category based on Document Type.

Likewise, for change transfer, you may use FM CIF_SL_DOC_SEND and the exit EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002, CIF_SL_REQ-ATPCAT.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Mohan

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mohan. I shall ask the ABAP team to check this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentlemen,

One more question related to deliveries that are not going to APO...

I have a custom delivery type that is generated by a custom sales order type.

Nor the custom sales order type neither the custom delivery type has individual requirements.

Anyway, I need to send the Custom Delivery to APO once I want to plan a shipment to it in TP/VS.

Debugging EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 I can see the CT_DOC and CT_REQ (CT_DOCX and CT_REQX) filled with all my Sales Orders and Deliveries that have individual requirements.

Looking in the other structures available in this User-Exit we can find:

CT_DOC_CUS = Customer Enhancement Structure for CIF_SL_DOC

CT_REQ_CUS = Customer Enhancement Structure for CIF_SL_REQ

It is not clear enough what it would be the purpose of these structures.

My goal is to send that Custom Delivery Type to APO.

How should I implement this User-Exit?

What does need to be filled?

Should I have to fill CT_REQ?

Should I have to fill CT_REQ_CUS?

Should I have to fill CT_REQX?

Do you have any example of code?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all!

I'm trying to use this exit also, but it's not working and I couldn't debug it.

How can I debug this exit?

Thanks and best regards,

Jackeline

Edited by: Jackeline de Noronha Rodrigues on Aug 19, 2010 4:26 PM

former_member220448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jackeline,

I know your post got almost 5 years, but Im facing the same problem here.

Where you able to debug the user exit? how?

Best regards,

Nico.-

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nicolas,

According to the rules of SCN, it is not advisable to do the cross posting. For your queries, you need to open up a new query and can map this thread as a link.

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)