cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI HRPIQ00_ST_ACCOUNT - MODIFY_CONTRACT_OBJECT_FIELDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am trying to inherit the field KOFIZ to the contract that is created automatically when creating a new student. I am working with the following BADI:

IMG: Student Lifecycle Management -> Master Data in Student Lifecycle Management -> Student Contract Accounts (Student Accounts) -> Technical Settings for Automatic Creation and Update -> BAdI: Student Account Data

BAdI HRPIQ00_ST_ACCOUNT - MODIFY_CONTRACT_OBJECT_FIELDS

However I dont undestand what I should customize if I need to fill teh KOFIZ in following point:

IMG: Student Lifecycle Management -> Master Data in Student Lifecycle Management -> Student Contract Accounts (Student Accounts) -> Technical Settings for Automatic Creation and Update ->Set Up Customer-Specific Triggers for Automatic Account Data Update

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The KOFIZ -> account determination key can be customised in:

Financial Accounting -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Contract Object -> Define Account Determination IDs for Contract Objects.

Here you just add a key / description and that is basicly all you need for filling it in the contract account.

If you want to Define Accounts for Receivables/Payables you can do that here:

Student Lifecycle Management -> Student Accounting -> Fees -> Posting -> FI-CA Documents -> Define Accounts for Receivables/Payables

If you open this setting you have to go to the menu "goto" -> "Selection keys". Here you have to add account determination ID.

Then it is just a matter of adding the records.

Good luck!

Answers (0)